Client: A&G Lamattina & Sons
Agency: Ivory Design
Photographer: Craig Moody Photography
- 3 parsnips, peeled and cut into 8cm sticks
- 3 medium sized zucchinis, sliced into ribbons
- 1 Apple sliced thinly then cut into sticks
- Handful of spinach leaves, washed
- 2 carrots , sliced thinly
- 100g of sliced prosciutto
- 3 tbs of brown sugar
- 3 tbs of water
Preheat oven to 180 degrees. Cook your parsnip on a baking tray until slightly soft and golden.
Mix your brown sugar and water into a small bowl and dip your prosciutto in.
Place Prosciutto onto a lined tray on top of baking paper and cook in oven until evenly coloured and crisp.
Mix your Carrot, zucchini and spinach with your favourite dressing and garnish with Sliced Apple.